Why Work With Us
The more you research online, the more you realize how complicated it is to get a green card for your spouse or fiancé(e). But you know that getting through your immigration case is the only way you will ever be able to start building your lives together in the United States.
Everything is put on hold:
- It’s hard to plan the wedding and honeymoon when you don’t know where and when you can get married.
- You can’t commit to buying a home or going back to school if you don’t know if you can stay in the U.S.
- You worry about money because your spouse or fiance doesn’t have work authorization.
- You feel like you can’t start a family unless your lives are more stable.
- Or worst of all, you might even be physically separated in different countries! Every single month apart feels like a year (or ten).
But it’s hard to know where to start for something so important. You might be having trouble moving from the “I’m looking into it” phase to the “taking action” phase. The fear and anxiety can be paralyzing.
Or maybe you just simply have too many other things going on in your life to deal with the immigration issue.
Working with us is your solution.
Imagine wrapping all of your immigration fears, concerns, and frustrations into one big bundle and handing them over to someone you trust. Someone who knows how to handle them.
That is exactly what we do for couples around the world every day!
Once your immigration problem is in our hands, you can relax and focus on other more important things – like nurturing your relationship, taking care of your health, and building your career.
Let us deal with formatting a 100+ page application packet or responding to unreasonable bureaucratic requests. We’ll let you know what we need from you, handle everything on the back end, and keep you updated so you can rest easy.
Are we a good fit?
We don't have the capacity to help all of the mixed-nationality couples out there, so we are selective about who we work with.
We only accept clients who are truly committed to achieving their immigration goals. There is nothing quick or easy about an immigration case, so we will not even begin the process with clients who have not made the definite commitment to themselves and each other to do what it takes. By the way, our clients love that we have this policy, because it means we can devote our energy to working on their cases rather than using it to try to motivate uncommitted clients!
So where are you at in the decision-making process?
Here are some signs you might be ready to start your case:
- You cannot imagine living without your spouse or fiance(e).
- Moving abroad with your spouse or fiance(e) would be difficult or impossible.
- Your immigration case is currently one of your top priorities.
- You would be happy to devote time and resources to get your best shot at winning your case.
- You don't want to waste another day stressing about it and not taking action!
Your Next Step
If you think you're ready to begin your case, the next step is to contact us for a free case review and meeting with a representative of the firm. We are happy to set up your meeting in person, or by phone or Skype, depending on your location and preference.
During this meeting, we will discuss your long-term hopes and plans. We want to understand your priorities as a couple so we can make a customized strategy for working with you. By the end of the meeting, you will understand your options and hopefully have made a decision about your next step.
If your next step involves hiring our firm, we can then get started immediately working on your case. If you’re anything like the majority of our clients, as soon as you’ve handed over your immigration burden, you will feel a tremendous amount of relief!
If you’re not quite ready, sign up to receive additional information from us or check out our other free online resources.